- Each entertainment area is custom designed to suit the needs of the client.
- The braai itself can be constructed with various inner brick options to fit the budget. (we recommend using a fire brick)
- The size of the chimney is based on the inner cubic size of the braai. We will then design a turbo cowl for each chimney to create the perfect draw.
- The work tops are custom built to the client’s requirements.
- These work tops are normally tiled with a high quality porcelain tile available in various options.
- We offer our clients the option of a roof cover over the entertainment area. We construct various options like IBR, lattice or thatched to name a few suiting the client’s needs and budget.
- All our thatched Lapa’s is packed 150mm thick with Albertinia Dekriet.
- Our wooden structure is built with treated machine poles (not tapered) making it stronger and more appealing.
- All our lapa’s are fitted with a fire blanket, but sprinklers is optional.
- We can also assist in drawing up the necessary plans and the submission there off.
Van Riebeeckshoff Mall
Tel: 021 913 0302
Tel: 021 913 0221
44 Gemini Street
Tel: 021 981 1372
Cell: 082 318 4992
Fax: 021 981 6775
Plot 11B, Stegmann Avenue
Tel: 011 393 2597
Fax: 011 393 2589
Elsa-Marie: 083 273 9951