- Italoven designs the Domestic Pizza Ovens, mainly for home use, but can also be used in small coffee shops or delis.
- These ovens gets supplied in a seven piece DIY format, however Italoven may be contracted to install these ovens on behalf of the client.
- We have three models namely the 1100mm, 900mm and the 750mm inside diameter oven.
- Simple instructions gets issued with each purchase, how to install the oven. Our ovens are casted from material that is heat resistant to a temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius.
- The dome is casted as one unit, preventing the flames inside to penetrate the gaps when the dome is casted in sections.
- Our ovens floors are also pre-manufactured with fire bricks inserted in the cast. Automatically you have a level surface and the gaps between the bricks are small and sealed professionally.
- You receive a unique patented smoke outlet fitting the oven to relay the smoke from the front of the oven to on top centre of the dome.
- This guarantees that the ovens will always have a perfect draw. Both ovens are supplied with a pizza spade, the blades made from high quality stainless steel and wooden handles.
- The face of the 750mm oven is part of the cast. See our list of accessories to enhance your cooking experience in these ovens.
- Due to these ovens great versatility you can prepare basically any meal possible in them making it a must for everyone to entertain at home.
44 Gemini Street
Tel: 021 204 9881
Trading Hours: 12h00 – 21h00
FREE DELIVERY – T&C’s Apply
44 Gemini Street
Tel: 021 981 1372
Cell: 082 318 4992
Fax: 021 981 6775
Plot 11B, Stegmann Avenue
Tel: 011 393 2597
Fax: 011 393 2589
Elsa-Marie: 083 273 9951